Good job Boo Boo came to you when he did. There's so much good information
and experience from people here and I can't add to it cos I tend to ask
questions when needed co sof the experience of people here. At least he is safe
 now
and free from those dreadful ignorant previous owners who sound like are not
worth dealing with. Although I'm here no with Minstrel's good news I've not
been  so lucky in the past and lost 3 cats who didn't make it despite my
efforts.  They too had a rough start in life but the one thing I am sure of is
that
every  second of love and care they got from me made their lives a lot better
and  helped give them the comfort and safety they needed to cope with arising
sickness issues. Giving them tlc and safety along with whatever medical care
is  appropriate is the biggest gift they can have. As someone said it maybe
flea  anaemia and nutrition etc could make a huge difference. Previous owners
hadn't  got a clue about the cats health needs so I doubt they cared about
nutrition  needs. He will know he is loved and safe and that will make a huge
difference to  how he feels in himself xxx

Michelle, Minstrel, Angel Buddy & Angel Bramble

PS - sending prayers and strength to those who have recently lost a furbaby
as I noticed a couple of posts about angel furbabies - they will be restored
to  health and snuggling up keeping our soft fluffy cushions warm until we get
there  xxx