  From: Lynne
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 5:51 PM
  Subject: Re: BooBoo is home!!

  Pat, BooBoo is a little pig cat.  He would eat all day long if we'd feed him.
 He's eaten a whole can of tuna since he got home from the vet as well as some
hard food and is still wanting more.  Tuna in spring water seems to be his
favorite.  He also likes a bit of sardines for snack.  I bought him a really
good dry and canned food at the vets but he only seems to like the hard stuff.
You know, our first cat, Chuck, who lived to 19 was a very finicky eater.
Actually his favorite foods were chicken and steak.  He also ate some hard
crunchies but that cat loved chicken more than anything. We used to buy a bunch
of friers and bake them and make up a bunch of meals in bags for him.  If we
ate beef, he got beef.  It couldn't have been too harmful because he lived a
long and healthy life.

  Lynne