________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 4:48 AM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: Mysterio Please add to the CLS :(

I am sad to say that we lost sweet little Mysterio.He and his sister
melina came into us about 3 weeks ago.The man that rescued him found him
on his front porch almost dead.Then he brought him and Melina into Dr.
Jen and she helped him through and he became the most beautiful fluffy
black baby boy.We were working real hard getting them to trust us and he
was just finally starting to purr when we held him.I will have to give
his beautiful sister extra loving now that her brother is gone.Thank you
all so much for being here for me.
Sherry

________________________________

Search.