To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:21 PM
Subject: Re: Boo & medicine

I'm glad Boo is on the doxy, but a week is not long enough, it should be for a 3 or 4 week minimum. The taste is disgusting, can you get the pill form, you could put the pill in a pill pocket or empty capsule and he wouldn't even taste it. All of my cats hate liquid meds, I never get that unless it doesn't come in anything else. Boo is lucky to have you in his corner!!

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties