________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Monday, February 18, 2008 8:29 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: breathing difficulties

No, he didn't aspirate.  I gave the water immediately after the doxy so
I don't know which caused it.  I think he was hyperventilating.  I
stayed with him til he calmed down and went to sleep, and honestly I'm
afraid to go upstairs.  I'm sure he does sense my anxiety.  He does not
like to be held or confined in any manner.  What bugs me though is when
we go to the vet, the vet can do anything to him, give him pills, take
his temp and BooBoo will just go limp, won't argue, fight, nothing, just
scowel.

Better go upstairs and make sure he's just sleeping.

Lynne