You can also get some meds compounded transdermally and put them in the
ear.  I have one boy who hates pills and hates liquids, but ESPECIALLY
pills....I've had him for 12.5 years and he runs from me when he knows I
have a pill....I've never seen a cat fight so hard when being pilled.
Anyway it helps our relationship if I get the meds compounded transdermally
so I do whenever possible.

On 2/18/08, Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>    Here is a pictorial, this is closer to how I do it but I do it from
> the front, but basically the same.  Always be calm and not stressed when
> pilling, Boo will pick it up if you are feeling stressed and it will
> affect him.
>
> http://www.marvistavet.com/html/pilling_a_cat.html
>
> --
>
> Belinda
> happiness is being owned by cats ...
>
> Be-Mi-Kitties
> http://www.bemikitties.com
>
> HostDesign4U.com [affordable hosting & web design]
> http://www.hostdesign4u.com
>
> ForYouByUs.com [custom printing]
> http://www.foryoubyus.com

http://www.rescuties.org