From: Beth Gouldin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 10:31:08 PM
Subject: Re: CLS

Hi Wendy

I just saw on your last post that you are in Dallas - I'm in Denton. I just
joined this group about a month ago after the loss of one of our babies to FeLV
and now we are dealing with it in our almost 7 month old female manx. It's nice
to know someone is near by - is there a particular vet that you would recommend
in the area (or possibly/hopefully closer to Denton) ?  The vet we used has not
been extremely helpful or informative, simply because I don't think that they
have seen many cases that have positive outcomes (their first advice for a
symptomatic cat was to PTS)
So far, she is asymptomatic - save for the occasional runny nose/eyes which I'm
thinking is allergy related because it generally gets worse the same time MY
allergies flare up.

Anyway -

best wishes
Beth