I have to tell you guys about BooBoo's new regime.  It involves taking him out
in the patio twice a day for fresh air and nature.  He's really enjoying it.
He watches and listens to the birds for about 10 to 15 minutes at a time.  I
think it does him a world of good.  Today he walked into the living room after
his outdoor adventure, which is unusual, and was waving his tail in Lennie's
face who was sleeping on the sofa.  This woke Len up who just stared at him.
Then Bob was feeding Len some silly cat treats and BooBoo who usually cowers
from him, got up marched right over to Len and hissed at him.  Totally out of
character.  Lennie who in his day would lay ruin to any animal who entered his
yard just left and went back to bed.  On the way to the stairs Boo tore the
hell out of the bottom stair carpet and boinged upstairs.  I had brought his
food up but he literally threw himself down in front of it, put his head
between his paws and sulked until Bob came up and encouraged him to eat.  It's
getting ridiculous.  He wants both of us to feed him and stay with him til he's
done.  So far the Lasix seems to be keeping the fluid under control and he's
breathing normally.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
Lynne