Hi Dorothy

What a special friend you are to your four legged babies.

I agree maybe you should change to individual emails. If your are worried
about too many emails in your inbox you need not worry. I belong to some
groups I think I would get 50 emails a day. This group though active, will
not flood your inbox. Hope this helps.

Sally

On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:15 PM, Marylyn <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> If you were a loser those lovely four-legged friends of yours wouldn't
> love you.  You may be computer-challenged like a lot of us but not a loser.
>
>  On Feb 22, 2008, at 4:54 PM, MacKenzie, Kerry N. wrote:
>
>   Dorothy---your email arrived in my inbox ok!
>  And yes, it's much more the norm to reply to the group, not the
> individual.
> What about if you try changing your setting to no digest, so the emails
> arrive individually?
> You *should* be able to do exactly as you describe--that's how it usually
> works. No, you're NOT a loser!
> Kerry M. (have to log off now for weekend---good luck.)

Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior (newest) , Silver, and  Spike
 Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign
up.