Lynne I am so saddened to hear that BooBoo lost his battle.Thank you for loving
him and doing the best you could for him.He wasa very lucky kitty to have such
love from you and your husband.Hugs to you in this sad time.
  Sherry

Lynne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
          We lost our precious baby tonight.  He developed difficulty breathing
and we rushed him to the emergency clinic.  He was dehydrated and had just had
his lungs aspirated Friday.  The vet recently experienced the same situation
with his Himilayan, co-incidentally, though I sometimes think they make stuff
up to identify with your pain.

  I held his little face in my hand and petted him as did Bob and he slipped
away almost immediately.  I don't think I've cried this much in my life, Bob
too.  At this moment I can't imagine ever being happy again.  Sounds stupid but
BooBoo conveyed to me this evening it was time to go and he thanked us.  He was
so very weak he could hardly walk but he was still purring as we pet him even
with the damn catheter in.  We know this was best for him but the worst for us.

  Thank you all for being so very supportive.

  Lynne