________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lynne
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2008 3:17 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: newgirlexpected

I got the email I've been waiting for today.  I have been trying to
adopt this adorable little rescued cat, persian, for a couple weeks now.
I have missed BooBoo so much and have been through such emotional
garbage with the previous owners of him that I just need another cat to
give a good life to.  This cat was rescued from a horrible person who
had a pet shop in town.  The humane society and SPCA went in and seized
his animals and the City took his business licence away.  This cat,
(Snowball) was so sick, eyes swollen shut from infection, URI and it has
taken the foster woman a month to get her well.  She got final approval
from the vet to be let go, has got her shots updated and that's that.
She had been disgnosed with herpes.  I know, I'm getting myself into
another potential situation here, but at least I know what I have to
deal with if an outbreak occurs.  The vet was going to have her spayed
before releasing her but I convinced him that I would do it in the near
future once she has settled down in her new home.  I wish I had never
had BooBoo neutered so quickly after getting him.  I truly believe it
triggered his rapid downfall.

Anyway, I now have the foster mom's personal email and we are going to
start the process of her coming to me.  I am just so happy to be able to
look after another little lost soul.

Lynne

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.