I'm so sorry to hear about Marley, Sherry.
  take care,
  tonya

Sherry DeHaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    This is one of the biggest heartbreaks that I have had to deal with since I
started volunteering at Sids.Marley was the most beautiful,handsome,sweet
loving black cat that I have ever met.I know that MANY MANY volunteers are
crying today for the loss of our Marley.Every cat that comes into our care
leaves us with a piece of our hearts,well Marley took ALOT more than that!! He
has touched all of us in so many ways.I will miss our slow dancing while he
stared soulfully into my eyes.Yes we slow danced. :) I swear he totally
listened and understood what I said to him.Monday night was the last time I had
the chance to tell him how much I loved him and how special he is to me.He
actually meowed at me,he didnt do that much.the aweful disease spread ti his
brain and Jen had to let him go yesterday.she sent out a very sweet e-mail to
all of us,title Goodbye to our Amazing Marley.He was truly an amazing boy.The
place will NEVER be the same.But it will still be full of love.
  Thank you all so much,
  Sherry