  From: Kathy Dillard
  To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2008 10:18 AM
  Subject: re spaying my kitten

My female kitten Foxy is about 8 1/2 months old. She has tested positive for
feline leukemia and is currently on a daily dose of interferon. My vet has
recommended having her spayed . Please advise and discuss pros and cons. I feel
very anxious and scared about having this procedure done but want to do the
right thing for Foxy.

  kathy