[EMAIL PROTECTED]

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dawn Morrison
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 8:40 PM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: AZT

Hello all-

I once again had to take Bea to the vet for her gingivitis. She does not
have stomatitis, just gingivitis.

This time I was given an antibiotic of Metronidazole(new to this as well)
and she also put her on Zidovudine/Azidothymidine  (AZT). The AZT she said
was an anti-viral. I have done some reading/research on it but I'd like to
get some personal opinions.

Does anyone use AZT and what are your thoughts/opinions on it.

Thanks

Dawn

between 0000-00-00 and 9999-99-99 <hr size=1>Be a better friend, newshound,
and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. <a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51733/*http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i
62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ "> Try it now.</a>