I also got that same error I thought I didn't get my password right so I tried
all the password I use but none worked and I kept getting that error.  Glad I
was not the only one.

  Debi H

Sharyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
    James,
  I got this error when trying to sign in.
  Sharyl
  Error  Felvtalk roster authentication failed.

James G Wilson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Hello everyone,

We've had some recent problems with our list host. So, I
moved us to a more reliable service. For those who would
like to change their setting for this list (digest, nomail,
unsub, etc.), please follow this link:
emia.org
Scroll all the way down to the bottom and enter your email
address. You'll then be instructed on what to do next. If
you have any questions/comments about all of this, please
feel free to contact me directly at: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
and I'll assist you as best I can. Take care, and best
wishes to all.

James G. Wilson - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)
http://www.3partharmony.com (3PartHarmony Productions)