From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sally Davis
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 9:30 PM
To: MacKenzie, Kerry N.; felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: Cornell update on virus survival in a dry environment

I am having the same problem. Not many emails here either.

Sally

On 5/21/08, MacKenzie, Kerry N. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Thanks for that Sally. I must find time to look at it.

On a different note, I don't think the list can be working. Replies to emails
from the list seem to go only to the respondee, unless Reply to All is chosen.

I'll try to contact James tomorrow.

What sort of service are you getting? Normal, or hardly anything?

Kerry

  _____