That's your opinion only since I know for a fact that mixing my "well", I prefer negative cats with my FeLV+ Bailey was no problem and was known and supported by my vet. He was positive at 5 months of age when he found me until his passing at age 11yrs. For his 11 years he lived with his 8 house mates, eating, sleeping, playing, grooming, and yes on occasion spatting and none of them, zero, ever became positive. I lost Bailey in 2006 and to this day all his house mates are negative.

It's never ok to mix felv cats with well cats. I have been rescuing cats for 25 years.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

Be-Mi-Kitties