USUALLY people get it when you phrase it that way--but some just
don't. people would show up at the sanctuary saying they couldn't
possibly keep their FeLV because it was going to die.

so i guess that means we all have to give up loving anything that
lives, huh? since they'll all die, sooner or later.... what a sad,
boring life that would be--when it's so much easier to just love and
love and love--and velcro the cats to the walls when they're driving
you crazy. (yes, i'm kidding.....)

MC