From: "MacKenzie, Kerry N." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 9:50:32 AM
Subject: Prayers needed for Michelle's Patches

I don't know if this will go through as I don't seem to be getting
regular email from the list. But if it does could you please send
prayers for former listmember Michelle's (Lerner) Patches. (See below)
I haven't been able to post recently in any case, but please know all of
you on the list are and always will be very close to my heart.
Sending prayers for all your sick furbabes, and my condolences and hugs
to all those who have lost a beloved furbaby.
Love and thanks for all you do for our furbabies, Kerry

Michelle's email:
....Patches was just diagnosed with lymphoma and needs prayers-- can you
ask the list? She is feeling ok; Gray noticed a hard lump on her
abdomen. Right now all we know is that she has a subcutaneous lymphoma
mass; it's unclear whether it has spread. We have an oncology
appointment for tomorrow. If it is only subcutaneous, there are some
good survival time statistics, but she is FeLV+, FIV+, diabetic, and
hyperthyroid and at least 7 years old (and vet thinks older). Given
that, I think she needs a lot of prayers.

She is my last positive baby left.

thanks,

IRS CIRCULAR 230 NOTICE. Any tax advice expressed above by Mayer Brown LLP was
not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, by any taxpayer to
avoid U.S. federal tax penalties. If such advice was written or used to support
the promotion or marketing of the matter addressed above, then each offeree
should seek advice from an independent tax advisor.