Just want to repeat this, folks - BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT SPAYING
PERSIANS!  Small airways, more risk of death.
As I understand this is a Persian!

Check with the vet first - and check the vet out - make sure they've
spayed Persians before, know what they're doing,
will intubate, etc.  Don't let just any vet spay a Persian.  I lost a
kitty this way.  See the article below.

Gloria