Kathryn I am so sorry you lost your sweet Smokey.Hugs to you.
Sherry

--- On Tue, 7/15/08, Rosenfeldt, Diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Rosenfeldt, Diane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [Felvtalk] Smokey (was RE: Melina Please add to the CLS :(
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2008, 10:12 AM

Kathryn, I am so sorry about Smokey.  I know how much you wanted him to make
it.  Don't reproach yourself too much (I know you have to a little, 20-20
hindsight is  what we humans do best) for causing him pain trying to take care
of the mouth sores.  You were doing what you could to be a good mom, and we
often have to do things they don't like for their own good.  Gentlest of Bridge
vibes to Smokey.  I know he knows how much you loved him, and maybe he will
guide you to another kitty who needs you.  Brava for wanting to find one who's
been passed by, I always worry about the older ones who aren't kitten-cute
anymore.  Hugs.

Diane R.