Hello! I just wanted to introduce myself and my FIV+ Boy M&M.  This whole FIV
thing is very new to us and we would love any advice about it. M&M was a stray.
My neighbor started feeding him and when thy moved we took over. When we
decided to move we took him with us. Having more room we wanted to make him
part of our rag tag crew. We kept him separate from the other cats we have and
got him tested. That's when we got the sad news. We waited a year and got him
retested and he is still positive. But we still want to bring him into the
house(he's in a camper right now). I would love to hear about anyone
experiences with this and what steps to take to keep everyone safe. Thanks!