Great photos Jennifer. Thanks for sending them. It's great to
connect faces with names. They are beautiful.

Jane
On Aug 1, 2008, at 6:38 PM, Jennifer wrote:

Hi everyone. Belinda posted pics of my kitties Morrison, Isobel and Ash. Check them out :) Thanks Belinda!

 Jennifer - PROUD VEGETARIAN & LOCAL SPCA VOLUNTEER.  Be their voice.
        ~ loving mama to ~
          Morrison (born Oct. 10, 2000)
          Isobel aka Fat Girl (born Feb. 7, 2007)
          Ash (born July 11, 2007, diagnosed FeLV+ July 28, 2008)

--- On Thu, 7/31/08, Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Belinda Sauro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Pictures of our kitties
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Date: Thursday, July 31, 2008, 3:12 AM

   Hi Jennifer,
  I have created a photo album for anyone who would like to post their
kitties, positive or otherwise for all us to see.

Just send me your photos in an email/s or if you know how to zip them
you can do that.  I will put them in your own album.  Let me know what

you would like your album name to be, try to keep it 5 words or less.
The album is here:

http://felvpositivefelines.org/album/

--

Belinda