>Urgent plea, please call Tracy at 205-365-0759 if you can help
 >Sydney!  Please crosspost.
 >
 >Thanks,
 >
 >Andrea Fraser
 >Hello my name is Sydney and I am a Peach & white cat, approximately
a year old, I'm very sweet & loving.  My previous owner has gotten
very sick and cannot keep me anymore because she is having to have
someone take care of her now.  I am up to date on all my shots but I
do have Feline leukemia.  I would have to be an inside and single cat
household because I am contagious to other kittys.  I want to live a
happy life whether it be short or long and I would like for someone to
love me that understands.  Please, if you can help Sydney, call