http://www.horizonvetserv.com/

Dr. Maier.  She does phone and email consultations.  She treated my Monkee in
the last weeks he was with me.  No saving him, but her treatments made him more
comfortable in those last days I do believe.

caroline kaufmann > Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 12:50:14 -0500> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Subject: [Felvtalk] holistic
medicine/veterinarins> > Help! gave all my info to vet and need names and
contact info of holistic vets that do phone consultations. got results of
Annie's confirmation test and she has it in her bone marrow. vet is willing to
work with holistic treatments. thanks, dorlis> >