-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SALLY
NORDSTROM
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 10:43 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] tests

You and the others on this site are ANGELS!!!!!!!!!  You will be glad to
know that I stopped crying, called my vet, and have a plan of action.
Please, keep us in your hearts and heads, I will be asking a lot of
questions in the months to come because I am keeping the mom.