HI Lisa

You will not regret keeping this kitty. I wound up mixing my positives and
negative because they were all exposed before I found out what was going on.
I felt it was less stressful. Keep the litter box cleaned out. I really
thought I could not manage what I had going on. I will nto go into details
but I wound up with 4 positive cats one was a resue from animal control and
probably the source. It was a nightmare initially. I am not going to say it
will be a piece of cake but it will get better. I would do it again if I
wind up with another positive.

We all have an endpoint on this earth. We just do not know when. Ok so
yesterday was my dad's birthday he has been gone 14 years.

Bless you

Sally

Sally, Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate angel),
Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black, Lily, Daisy, Pewter,
Junior Junior (newest) I call him JJ , Silver, and  Spike  Please Visit my
Message board for some pictures. You are welcome to sign up.