-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sherry DeHaan
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 6:42 PM
To: Felvtalk
Subject: [Felvtalk] Trish Please add to the CLS :(

Ok so this was another horrible heartbreak for me.I dont know if I ever
mentioned Trish before.She and her 2 other sisters came to us felv
pos.Just little babies.The moment I saw little Trishs beautiful crazy
paint job of a face my heart skipped a beat!! I cried and fell totally
in love with her.So I made it my personal duty to make sure she knew she
was loved,same as my Melina,I think they thought their names were I LOVE
YOU!! :) Little Trish always told me she loved me too. :)
She and her sisters were adopted by a great guy that volunteers with
us.He took them home not even 2 weeks ago.He took her into Jen today for
some issues she was having,and Jen found that she was full of cancer and
had blockages.So they let her go peacefully.She was strong little
girl.My heart is hurting very muvh right now.
Sherry

than our own,
Unable to accept its awful gaps.
We still would have it no other way"