Gary,
All my husband did was go to their website at http://www.imulan.com/.
You can look under Feline Leukemia and download their brochures.  I hope this
link help you.  If not, please let me know,
Thanks> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Wed, 19
Nov 2008 01:45:33 -0600> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Holistic vet> > Hi Christy,> >
Thanks, I would appreciate the info.> > WOW, $140 a shot is OUTRAGEOUS. When I
started looking into it the shots > were $50 to $65 (I think that was about
double what the original company was > charging)and I just saw a recent post
where someone was paying $85. Either > Imulan has gotten very greedy or your
vet is making a handsome profit for > giving a shot.> > Gary> > ----- Original
Message ----- > From: "Christy Buchin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> To:
<felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 8:52 PM>
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Holistic vet> > > >> > Gary,> > I will ask my husband
where he found all the research information. He > > spent hours upon hours
researching this as well as much as he could find > > on the Feline Leukemia in
general. Our Family vet called and spoke to one > > of the doctors there and
was told that they had some very good results. I > > do agree that the shots
are costly, at $140 weekly. We even had gone > > through UC Davis here in
California, where we live and they knew nothing > > about the Imulan. Of
course, we found they did not know quite a bit. We > > figured that why not
try. As soon as I find out the specific research > > information, I will