Amber,
We have been using LTCI on our little Gray Kitty.  However, since his diagnosis
on September 6 of this year, the disease has progressed to his bone marrow.  At
this point we are not sure if anything will help him.  We have not run into
another situation such as ours.  We took in a stray pregnant female in 2007,
which tested negative for the FelV.  She had 3 male kittens, which we all kept.
 Our Gray Kitty is the only one that has been diagnosed with the FelV.  The
other two test negative.  Also Gray Kitty is the only one with the B type
blood.  We are so puzzled, shocked, and very saddened that he has come down
with this disease.  We know our time with him is so very precious.  > From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008
16:00:13 +0000> Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Thank you everyone!> > > I just wanted
to thank everyone who posted in response to my "LTIC/Imulan & Losing Kitties"
message. Your support and well wishes were wonderful and encouraging! > >
Others who don't know much about FeLV can have some interesting responses
sometimes. I had one of my neighbors come over to feed our cat Neo for a couple
of days while we were away once. She ended up coming down with some horrible
rash around the same time all over her body. She instantly thought it was due
to FeLV. Even her vet told her it wouldn't have caused those symptoms in
people! I don't know if she ever found out the true cause of her skin
condition, but again the first thought was to blame my cat!> > But I digress.
Hopefully I'll find a cat sitter next time I go away that isn't fearful of the
illness. > > We started Neo on the LTIC shots this past week. He's in good
health now so hopefully it will prolong his life. Does anyone have experience
with LTIC with their kitties?> > Thanks again and I hope everyone had a nice
Thanksgiving. :)> Amber> > > >