I am so sorry to hear about B.B., my sympathies to you.> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org> Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 14:16:05
-0600> Subject: [Felvtalk] B. B. died - please add to the Candlelight service
(do we still have one?)> > One of my FELV kitties, B.B., died in the early
morning of Dec 2, > 2008, and I'd love to have him added to the Bridge list. He
was a > double positive (FELV+, FIV+), had been found at a local dump in the >
Little Rock vicinity, and taken in to our rescue. I've fostered him > since
October 2006, and he's been such a sweet, loving cat. But he > developed a tail
infection a while back, and we've been dealing with > that ever since. He alway
ate like a horse, till the last couple of > days.> > He never could gain weight
or pull out of the illness, he may have had > other things going on, I'm not
sure.> > B.B., who I think stands for Beautiful Boy, crossed over to the Bridge
list> Felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>