Subject: How to get the White Blood Cell count up
*From: "April Martella" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>*
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 12:18:04 -0500
To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>

Hi,

I am new to the list, I have a 13 year old FeLV positive kitty who I
recently took to the vet because he looked to me like he was losing some
weight. Turns out he only lost a few ounces from our last visit about 7
months ago. They did a senior blood panel on him and everything came out
good except his white blood cell count was a bit low, which the vet
informed me is common is FeLV pos kitties. Anyone know how I can get
this number up, or of something I can give him to boost his immune
system and get these numbers up?

Thanks!

April

--