I had one but passed it on to someone else - can't remember who. The husband of a local rescuer, an engineer, had made it, and she passed it on to me. He had covered the openings of a carrier with plastic, and attached a connector that the oxygen tank attached to. Course oxygen tanks aren't readily available, you have to have a prescription for them.

Gloria