Hello.

My name is Jenny.  I recently found out about this group and am so glad it
exists.  I really need any help or support any of you could give.  There is a
terrible shelter in West Bend WI that a group of us are trying to get shut
down.  Unfortunately, feline leukemia is running through the shelter and the
manager refuses to acknowledge it.  Therefore healthy cats and kittens are
coming in, contracting the virus, getting adopted and spreading it to other
household cats.  Many of the cats there are symptomatic and slowly dying
without veterinary care or support.

So here is what I would like to ask you.

1.  If indeed we are able to shut the facility down we will have probably about
30 fel leuk cats and kittens we will need to fine homes for.  Any suggestions
on how to go about that.

2.  Have any of you had any luck with conventional or alternative medications
in either treating the disease or the symptoms?  If so, what types of things
have you tried?

I know I am asking a lot but I am afraid that if this shelter gets shut down
the local humane society will put all of these fel leuk positive cats down
regardless of symptomatology.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks so much.

Jenny Bero