have you ruled out hemobart? maybe you should have the kitten on doxy.  but I
know doxy isn't recommended for kittens under a certain age........
  tonya

nancy denison <nancydeni...@fpunet.com> wrote:
  Hi Lisa,
I'm currently using Imulan on my FeLV kitten. She was very very sick before it
came in. She was anemic and her blood caounts were low. Since the Imulan she is
back to her old goofy self. She's not anemic but her blood counts still
continue to fall. That bothers me. The vets aren't quite sure why. She is
eating well and playful and no sign of illness, no temperature, but I'm giving
her an antibiotic to try and help fight whatever is destroying here blood
counts. I would recommend the Imulan and I will continue the treatments as long
as she is benefitting. So far the manufacturer doesn't have any info with
regard to old or very young cats but they say that 2 of the test cats have been
tested negative via bone marrow tests after this treatment. I'm hoping my
little girl cat, Taz, will start producing the right blood cells she needs. Her
is are a couple of websites that may help.
http://www.imulan.com/felv-fiv-treatment.html

http://fabulousfelinesandfidos.yuku.com/reply/39095/t/-Treatment--Feline-Leukemia--Feline-Aids-FeLV--FIV-.html

hope this helps,

Nancy and Taz