You are right about the Felv being worse than FIV. I think precaustions
would be about the same. There is another group and FIV group that has files
on double positives. You may want to join that group as well. There are
several people who were on this group and now on that group as well. Thanks
you for taking this cat into your life.

Sally

On 1/26/09, Emily Hunter <emilyofw...@aol.com> wrote:

> Sorry, my mom was talking at me and I accidently hit "send" - anyway, I was
> going to say that from what I've read, it seems like the felv may be worse
> to deal with than the fiv, and that the precautions for both are about the
> same. If anyone knows anything different, please share!
>
> Thanks!
> -Emily
> Sent from my iPhone

Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black,
Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver,
and  Spike  Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome
to sign up.