I am here too. Things are quiet at my house. Now that I do not have any FELV
cats left. I am coming up on Junior's anniversery next month. Has the CLS
been updated? The last time I checked it was the end of December since it
was updated. I do realize it takes a person to do this, maybe Belinda.
Anyway I hope all is well for her.

Sally

On 2/3/09, James G Wilson <phaed...@charter.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> Just testing the list since there's been no activity since
> Saturday. Here's hoping that everyone is doing well.
> Best wishes to all.
>
> James G. Wilson - phaed...@charter.net
> http://www.felineleukemia.org (FeLV Research & Support)

Sally(me), Eric (not a cat),Junior(angel), Tiny(angel) Fluffy(soul mate
angel), Lionel(angel),Speedy, Grey and White, Ittle Bitty, Little Black,
Lily, Daisy, Pewter, Junior Junior, Hotdog (newest) Silver,
and  Spike  Please Visit my Message board for some pictures. You are welcome
to sign up.