AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE? WHAT TREATMENTS DID YOU
DO/ARE
DOING? WHAT FOOD DO/DID YOU FEED? WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD, E.G;
INDOOR,
OUTDOOR/BOTH ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? HAS YOUR CAT HAD/HAVE ANY OTHER
ILLNESSES AND OR STRESS IN LIFE? IF SO WHAT? WHAT AGE IS YOUR CAT NOW? OR
WHEN
THEY DIED? WHAT DID THEY DIE OF?

Stripes ~ diagnosed in 1987 at age 14 (I adopted him in 1982 at age 9).
Tested because of chronic illness. No treatments other than treating the
presenting health problem. Fed Friskies (didn't know any better)~ the 2 low
ash canned diets and some dry food. Can't remember the name. It was not a
grocery store brand. He was an inside cat, lived with Squeaky since he was
one year of age (the people I adopted them from said one came from a pet
store or shelter and the other from a farm). Pretty stress free life after
coming with me. I am sure it was stressful for him to go to someone new at
age 9.  He was always the more timid cat. Not sure what he died from. He
died at age 16. Was anorexic for 3 weeks. Saw vet every other day for
fluids. Was getting vitamin shots, too. Again, a long time ago. He and
Squeaky were my first cats.

Squeaky ~ diagnosed in 1987 at age 13 (adopted in 1982 at age 8).No
treatments. Friskies (the 2 low ash diets)until 199?. We switched to canned
CD upon vet recommendation. Recall he having trouble eating the dry food.
Don't remember why. Inside only. Lived with Stripes~ grieved when he died.
No illness. Vet said he was a carrier of the FeLV virus (in his bone
marrow). He died at age 22 of oral cancer diagnosed 3 weeks before.
Perfectly healthy until his first dental cleaning in Sept 1996. Died less
than 2 months later.

Isabella ~ diagnosed when rescued in May 2007. Estimated to be 2 years of
age though she has almost doubled in weight since we rescued her. She gets
interferon one week on/one week off. Her adopter did more at first because
she was very sick ~ very high fever. Treated with pain killer and steroids
in addition to interferon. Weaned off both within the past 6 months. She
eats EVO dry and Fancy Feast or Low residue canned. Inside cat now. Found
her outside. No other cats. Recent stress in having her mom gone a lot with
work (hope she does ok.....). she is estimated to be 4. She is very healthy
and weighs about 12 lbs.