Tommy tested positive at 3 1/2 months old.

        He is seeing a holistic vet, who gave him Vetri-DMG (an immune
system booster) and a homeopathic mixture of antivirals. The
homeopathic meds are Galium and Engystol. His holistic vet
recommended that I get him vaccinated one more time (which I did) for
FVRCPC, and then NO MORE vaccines. Definitely not rabies, as it is a
live virus.

        He is eating Solid Gold Indigo Moon, a grain-free holistic food. He
also gets canned food twice a day.

        Tommy is an indoor kitty, and lives with my two negative cats. I
decided not to separate them after talking with the wonderful people
on this list because the exposure had already taken place, and
separation would have been too stressful for all of them and me!

        He has not shown any signs of illness, other than he has had loose,
smelly stools. I am trying a new supplement for that. He was neutered
on 1/29 which I was afraid would be a stress to him, but he did really
well! He is a happy, healthy, 6 month old kitten. :) In fact, I plan
to have him retested in about a month.