AT WHAT AGE DID YOUR CAT BECOME FeLV POSITIVE?   Kitty (that's his name) was 2
years old.

WHAT> TREATMENTS DID YOU DO/ I groom him and show him love, (I was told this
helps to relax him)changed his diet used oxygen 7 in his water, and 1 5mg of
prednisone each day for 1 year..we now give him 1/2  (250mg) every other
day..he is now 8 yrs old. he eats wellness and Fancy Feast.

 > WHAT LIFESTYLE DO YOUR CATS LEAD,  I keep all my cats indoors.

> ? LIVE WITH OTHER CATS OR NOT? Yes, I have a 13 year old Simba

HAS YOUR CAT HAD/ Kitty broke his ankle when he was about 1 and a half years
old..I still believe in my heart this is when he picked up the Felv from the
Vet...but hey told me. Never.