hi, beth!!!!! long time, no meow!

could someone contact her with belinda's adopt.bemikitties.com info, and
www.cattailfarms.org and the link for crash's landing (sherry, you've got
that link handy, i'm sure!)--i am back to packing!

thanks!

(hey, beth, you guys wanna help drive all of us across that foreign country
between us to niagara falls, next month?)

MC

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 10:56 AM, Beth Noren <maxgoodb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Saw this on Detroit area Craig's List last night, thought I'd pass it
> along...
> WANTED: FELV OR FIV POSITIVE KITTEN (Troy)
> ------------------------------
> Reply to: comm-1037835...@craigslist.org<
> comm-1037835...@craigslist.org?subject=wanted:%20FELV%20OR%20FIV%20POSITIVE%20KITTEN%20(Troy)<http://comm-1037835...@craigslist.org?subject=wanted:%20FELV%20OR%20FIV%20POSITIVE%20KITTEN%20%28Troy%29>
> >
> [? <http://www.craigslist.org/about/help/replying_to_posts>]
> Date: 2009-02-16, 9:27PM EST
>

> I am in search of an FELV or FIV positive kitten. Our cat died a few months
> ago and we miss him a lot :( Seeing we don't have any other cats now, I'd
> like to provide a home for one that may not have much of a chance
> otherwise.
> Preferably long haired, male, neutered, and would really prefer that he was
> declawed because my husband would probably fall over and die if he woke up
> one morning to a shredded couch. It's a long shot I'm sure, but if there's
> something out there, here I am. lol
>

>   - Location: Troy
>   - it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial
>   interests
>
> PostingID: 1037835806

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....