viky, that's the most wonderful part of thinking of heaven or the bridge--no
one can prove it isn't true, so we can make it just what we think it should
be. i'm sure he's up with your daddy in the sunlight. (my father loved cats,
so i'm sure he greatly enjoys all my bridge cats; my mother, on the other
paw, was afraid of them--and i'm just betting all my calicos are just
harassing her, their little eyes glinting with mischief....)

thank you for sharing mickey with us, but especially for reminding us of
what's hard to remember sometimes: that no matter how hard it is to lose
them, if we had the choice of not having them in order to spare ourselves
that pain, none of us would forego the joy and friendship they brought to
us.

MC

Spay & Neuter Your Neighbors!
Maybe That'll Make The Difference....