From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Jane Lyons
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:00 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] Talkative Felv Cats

Sue I Googled "walking jackets for cats" and ordered one of these
http://www.hdw-inc.com/walkingjackets.htm

I use a retractable dog leash and off we go. In nice weather I hook
her leash to an outdoor shed and she will spend
hours hiding in tall grass watching the birdbath. I make sure I am
around because she can get tangled or is vulnerable
to any number of things. The Scotties watch out for her. If she wraps
herself around something they usually bark.
I wish we could post photos. I have some great ones with MeMe in her
jacket.

Jane