how true about the ferals.  my Shorty was so sweet once he decided that i was
okay.  he became the biggest lap baby ever.  it took a ew scratches when i
forgot to do things his was, but when he did decide to adopt me, he more than
made up for it.  Bob, my newest boy was maybe a dump cat since he was very
loveable when broght into my vetomeone did dump him, it is their loss and my
gain because he is the sweetest boy ever.  dorlis