i don't know if i could stand working in a shelter.  i would want to take all
of them home with me.  need to win the lottery for that.  i am at my limit now
of 5 babies.  any more and i would have to seriously re orgainze my finances.
fixed incomes are a bummer.  i don't know how you do it but more power to you
and God be with you.  dorlis