Yup, I agree...sounds like a reasonable protocol to try.  Gloria

At 07:59 PM 4/14/2009, you wrote:
I noticed when we were giving MeMe interferon daily that she became
lethargic
and slept a lot. We are now alternating one day on and one day off
and I think that is working
very well. I would tend to believe your cat before your vet.

Jane