To: <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 4:06 AM
Subject: [Felvtalk] One eye won't dilate

This morning I noticed something strange about one of Pixie's eyes --
it won't dilate in response to light like the other eye and the pupil
stays the size of a fat grain of rice. She's four years old.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Does she need to see the vet?
My Google searches on this topic yield some scary results.

Thanks for your help.

Giselle