From: felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org
[mailto:felvtalk-boun...@felineleukemia.org] On Behalf Of Karen Griffith
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 4:20 AM
To: felvtalk@felineleukemia.org
Subject: Re: [Felvtalk] I'm new here...

Judy,

I just noticed that your kitty is having breathing problems.  That worried
me.  In all of my treatments for FeLV, I use Transfer Factor Plus in
addition to other supportive treatments depending upon the symptoms .You can

do what you want, but the only reason that I paid the money and became a
distributor was so that I could order it at wholesale.  I was using it on
multiple species and with the amount that I was using it just made sense to
pay the money to become a distributor to get it wholesale.  (By the way, I
and my 84 yr old cancer surviving mother who mows 2 acres of grass with a
push mower and rakes it by hand both take it.)

I have seen great improvement in surrounding cardiac fluid decrease, liver
and kidney malady fluid problems remedied with the treatment of TF (all of
which can cause breathing difficulties and fluid build-up around the lungs
and heart).

I can't go into the trials I have done tonight because I have 2 mares  ready

to foal.  I would suggest your kitty to take one Transfer Plus Nano
Factor/day.  Hopefully it will decrease the fluid about the lung and heart.
My ID number is 6109801 and the company's toll free number is 888-454-3374 .

I would also suggest that you buy some fresh chicken livers and slow cook
them on a low heat until the outsides appear cooked....leave the centers a
bit pink.  Use the water from the cooking as drinking water for your cat and

feed the livers as best you can.  (Whole, chopped, mashed.)  Maybe need to
mash them, cut them up, etc. Whatever, put all water and livers in a closed
container for further feeding, to decrease O2 from mixing.  The boiled water

will have better hydrating effects, as we used to call it....'Heavy
Water"...Will have increased hydration plus increased iron content.  Put
this for drinking water separately or over anything the cat will eat to help

the anemia and fluid replenishment.  Feed the liver as best you can,  (In
addition to the Nutrical)  and as needed sub/cut Lactated Ringers (previous
email).

If your kitty resumes appetite, I am a big fan of a raw diet (I can send
recipes if that occurs), as this is what nature gave the feline for the best

immune support.  Keep in mind....even the Wal-mart diet food, if that is
what your cat wants to eat is great.  Food in any form is good!  What ever
the cat will eat is great.  Don't worry about this diet or that.  (And that
is from an Animal Nutritionist.)  Just get the cat to eat something it will
eat.

Good luck, and good eating to your feline friend.

Karen Griffith  740-992-5782

P.S. Here is a non-company, non-distributor site to read a few abstracts of
research papers (human), but will give you an idea of Transfer Factors'
effectiveness.  (Click on all of the links from overseas.)

As a nurse you will appreciate the results.

 http://www.transferfactorresearch.com/research1.html