To: "Feline leukemia" <felvtalk@felineleukemia.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 26, 2009 12:47 PM
Subject: [Felvtalk] Thanks, Karen.

Karen,

Your email is so appreciated, and I think that you are right about the cardiac/ pleural effusion. I was going to listen to him as soon as I got back from a run, but he's hidden where I can't reach him, until the next feeding time. I will go to the site you recommended on the Transfer Facton, and I will do the chicken liver thing when I can get to town. None available out here .

I haven't started clysis, due to the fact that I don't have the solutions or the needles. I did get Pedialyte and used that to dilute the cat food slurry as of yesterday. He seems well hydrated, not jaundiced and really LOOKS good. It's surprising, and heartening. But I am still on the verge of tears all the time.

I have written an email to my vet, and will have her see Wilson on her mobile rounds Wednesday, at least, maybe sooner.

As I told the vet, if Wilson were a patient of mine I would at least have O2 on him and get a chest xray.

Judy and Wilson