Linda,
I am sorry to hear about your furchild, you may want to join the feline lymphoma group on yahoo, I've been a member many years and they are a wonderful group with great suggestions and support. Also to get some good info go to our website and you'll find tons of info there, I do the website for the group and the info is contributeds by members, so I can tell you there are case studies and great links to vets used by members, resources for finacial help, nutritional information and more. There are over 2000 member so lots of experience here. The website is here:

http://felinelymphoma.org

The group is here:

I too just found out my little princess Shelbee has fully involved liver cancer, don't know what kind yet but her liver is totally involved.

--

Belinda
happiness is being owned by cats ...

http://bemikitties.com